Information about IV Nutrient Therapies
One major advantage of receiving IV hydration and IV nutrient replacement is the immediacy of the benefits received. Although our bodies are designed to absorb nutrients through our gastrointestinal tract, many things can make this process substantially less effective. Age, the use of prescription drugs and over the counter medications, alcohol consumption, ingestion of foods to which we are sensitive, and stress can all contribute to decreased gastrointestinal nutrient absorption. In addition, for individuals who are experiencing active dehydration, such as in cases of nausea/vomiting, sweating from excessive exercise, or decreased oral intake due to illness, IV therapies are the best way to quickly and effectively provide rehydration. Also, higher doses of fluids and nutrients can be given by IV therapies than by the oral route.
IV hydration and nutrient infusions require the placement of an small needle into a vein in the arm, a process which takes just a few moments. Depending upon the IV therapy you are receiving, IV infusions can last between 20 and 45 minutes. You will monitored by a licensed health care professional during the entire process.
All that is required is a place for you to sit or lie down. You can choose to have the infusion at our office, at your home, your office, your hotel room, or any other location that allows for a small, comfortable place for you to relax and receive your IV infusion. Since you may discuss personal medical information, you may want to choose a quiet, private location to receive your IV therapy.
All IV therapies contain IV fluids that are traditionally used in any other medical setting such as a hospital or doctor’s office. Other ingredients include vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and amino acids, all of which are readily available over the counter in oral form.
All medications we use are FDA approved.
No. All therapies are safe. Prior to receiving any treatments, you will have a brief telephone consultation with a member of the IV2You staff who will ask you for any important details about your medications and medical history. If there is any reason why you may not be a candidate for therapy, you will be informed at the time of your complimentary consultation.
We offer a variety of IV nutrient therapies, and all of them can be administered at different frequencies. The frequency each IV therapy can be given is located under the individual descriptions of each of the IV therapies section pages of the website.
Because our infusions are performed by licensed health care professionals with proper experience, the possibility of experiencing any side effects is unlikely. Nonetheless, potential side effects from IV placement may include pain with needle insertion, redness or swelling at the site of the needle or, in extreme cases, infection at the IV site. Allergic reactions, bruising, and phlebitis may also occur. In addition, some of our infusions contain magnesium which can sometimes cause a sensation of flushing. This can be minimized by slowing the rate of infusion.
All terms and conditions contained heretofore govern the use of this Website and all products, services, and contents available at or via the Website. Your and use of this Website serves as your acknowledgement and acceptance of the content in its entirety without modification of any and all of the terms and conditions contained therein and all other accompanying IV2YOUTM rules and policies.
Please read this Agreement carefully and in its entirety prior to accessing this Website since once you access this Website, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not agree with any conditions contained within this Agreement, you must immediately cease your use of this website and not engage in receiving any products or services from IV2YOUTM.
This Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years of age. You must immediately cease use of this Website if you are less than 18 years of age.
This website offers general medical information intended to assist users in making informed decisions regarding their health. However, no medical information contained on this Website is intended to serve as medical advice or to take the place of any necessary medical evaluation and treatment your condition(s) may require. Your use of this Website serves as your acknowledgement that you assume full responsibility for any and all use of the Website’s content. You fully accept responsibility for seeking professional medical advice and assistance if you have questions or concerns about your health. You agree to hold harmless IV2YOUTM, its affiliates, and all members of its hired and contracted staff from any and all claims, cause of action, damages, judgements, expenses, liabilities, and demands of any nature or kind relating to your use of, your reliance upon, or errors or omissions in, information contained on this Website.
Your use of this Website and any services provided by IV2YOUTM is done at your own risk, and you assume full responsibility for any and all medical outcomes. IV2YOUTM will not be liable to you or any other party for any potential adverse outcome to you or anyone else resulting from the use of medical information contained on this Website and/or for any service(s) and products offered through this Website or otherwise. IV2YOUTM makes no representation, warranties, or claims regarding your fitness or medical condition following your receipt of service(s) and/or products from IV2YOUTM. Your ability to immediately resume your normal daily activities, operate machinery, and/or operate a vehicle is at your full discretion. As such, IV2YOUTM strongly encourages you to make arrangements for any and all assistance you may require following your receipt of our service(s) well in advance of receiving treatment.
Although IV2YOUTM offers IV therapies for symptoms related to excessive drinking, IV2YOUTM explicitly discourages and does not recommend the consumption of alcohol in excessive amounts. Neither does IV2YOUTM condone or recommend the use of illicit drugs of any kind. The use of alcohol and/or illicit drugs can be extremely harmful to your health and may contribute to your developing numerous adverse medical conditions. Furthermore, the use of these substances can also dramatically exacerbate any existing medical condition(s) you may already have. You acknowledge that IV2YOUTM will not provide you with service(s) of any kind should you be or appear to be acutely intoxicated or under the influence of illicit drugs.
Fees and Payment Collection
Any and all services scheduled with and/or purchased from IV2YOUTM through any means (i.e. website or telephone), are provided by properly licensed and credentialed professionals who are contracted through IV2YOUTM. Once you have scheduled an appointment to receive any services provided by IV2YOUTM, you agree to pay IV2YOUTM in advance any applicable fees associated with the service(s) you are scheduled to receive. Additional terms and conditions regarding fees and payment collection are:
- Upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions and upon your accepting an appointment to receive medical service(s) from IV2YOUTM, you hereby agree to allow IV2YOUTM to automatically charge your credit card (or alternate payment method) for the full cost of all service(s) you are scheduled to receive, any associated fees and taxes associated therewith, and a 2% credit card service fee.
- At its sole discretion, IV2YOUTM may use your stored payment information to charge you for any additional service(s) you may receive and/or to provide you with any applicable credit back to you for services not rendered.
- You acknowledge and accept full responsibility to ensure that you pay IV2YOUTM any and all fees due at the time your service(s) are scheduled. You are also responsible for making sure your payment information remains accurate and up to date.
- All of your personal information, including your credit card information, e-mail and any other demographic information, and all of your medical information, will remain strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone at any time.
- If you are not present at your designated location at the date and time of your scheduled service(s) at the time a member of our healthcare team arrives, you will not receive your scheduled service, and you will forfeit the entire fee for whichever service(s) you were scheduled to receive. Our staff member will wait up to ten minutes for you to arrive.
- Our goal is to provide exemplary professional medical services to our clients. In the event you successfully receive the service(s) you have requested but are dissatisfied with some aspect of the treatment, no credit or refund will be issued to you.
- In the rare instance the IV2YOUTM healthcare team is unable to provide your service(s), you will be provided with as much advance notice as possible, and you will receive a full refund of your service(s).
- If the contracted professional member of our medical team is unable to successfully perform the full service(s) you are scheduled to receive for reasons beyond their control, you will receive a full refund of your service(s) less a $100 medical assessment fee. Such circumstances include but are not limited to: 1) an unsuccessful attempt to access your vein; 2) the iv medication will not infuse despite appropriate IV placement; 3) your medical condition at the time the service(s) is to be administered precludes delivery of the service(s) (i.e. your blood pressure is elevated or you are under the influence of illicit drugs or alcohol).
- If, for whatever reason, you choose to abort the service(s) you are receiving after treatment has already begun (i.e. you choose to stop your IV treatment before the treatment is completed), you will forfeit the entire cost of the service(s) you have been scheduled to receive.
- If upon evaluation by our contracted medical professional you are found to have misrepresented any information about yourself, including but not limited to your medical condition, your age, and/or your identity, and/or you are acutely intoxicated or under the influence of illicit drugs, no service(s) will be provided and our medical professional will immediately depart your location. You will still be charged the full amount for any service(s) you were scheduled to receive.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Please call customer service at 561-349-7889, in advance to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) within 30 days of supplement purchase date. All refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
ALL IV THERAPY SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will ship out within two days of purchase. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEx. Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing. Federal Express and UPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. If you require express or 2 day shipping, please call us at 561-349-7889 for charges.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS:
- Free Shipping when using U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
- Handling fee of $10 plus actual cost if requested UPS or FedEx.
PLEASE NOTE: Out of state orders WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In state orders will be charged 6% sales tax.
- If it is necessary for you to cancel your appointment, IV2YOUTM requires you notify us at least 8 (eight) hours in advance of your scheduled service. If such notice is not provided, you will forfeit the entire fee for whatever service(s) you were scheduled to receive.
- IV2YOUTM will do its best to respond to your request for service(s) as soon as possible. Although we cannot always guarantee immediate service, it is our goal to provide IV therapies within 24 hours from the date the service is scheduled and to provide hormone pellet placement services within seven (7) days from the date the service is scheduled.
- You will be required to speak with the physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant prior to scheduling any service(s). This will allow a review of your medical history and determination of your medical eligibility to receive the service(s) you are requesting. Your health and safety are our primary concern, and we want to ensure you are able to receive service(s) prior to your being scheduled for service(s).
- Should you require IV therapies in a time frame sooner than that outlined above, you may request expedited service for an additional fee depending upon how quickly you require treatment.
- Should your condition require more immediate attention, you are directed to immediately contact your health care provider, call an ambulance, or proceed directly to the nearest Emergency Room.
Your access to and use of our Website serves as confirmation of your acknowledgement of the following terms and conditions regulating your use of our Website:
- All information contained on this Website, including but not limited to trademarks, information, logos, are deemed the intellectual property of IV2YOUTM and cannot be replicated or used in any fashion without the express written consent of IV2YOUTM.
- You agree to comply with all local, state, and federal regulations governing the safe, responsible, and acceptable conduct use of this Website and the Internet.
- IV2YouTM does not accept any responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences users may incur as a result of visiting or downloading any content from this Website.
- At its sole discretion and without prior notification, IV2YOUTM reserves the right to change, modify, and/or update any content on this Website, including all terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of this website serves as your acknowledgement and agreement that you will comply with all terms and conditions contained within the Website and this Agreement at the time of your use.
- IV2YOUTM plans future expansion into other areas and plans to add new and additional medical services accordingly. The terms and conditions contained herein shall apply to any and all future services offered by IV2YOUTM.
This Website is owned and operated by IV2YOUTM, LLC, who is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the users of the Website. Any and all personal information you provide to IV2YOUTM, whether by telephone or via this Website, will be held in confidence and will not be shared with any third parties regardless of cause or need. The only exception will be if you provide us with written permission to disclose your personal information to another party. Additionally, in order to continue to provide and improve upon Website content, IV2YOUTM monitors its Website usage closely and collects data regarding overall usage by all visitors.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
IV2YOUTM, its suppliers or licensors, or any individuals associated with IV2YOUTM will at no time be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any negligence, contract, strict liability, or other legal or equitable issue for any consequential or incidental damages. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless IV2YOUTM, its officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, its licensors, and any individuals associated with IV2YOUTM from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, damages, judgements, demands and expenses of any nature whatsoever, including attorneys’ fees, related to any outcomes resulting from your use of the Website of the service(s) you receive from IV2YOUTM.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that any suit, action, or proceeding between you and IV2YOUTM in connection with or arising from this Agreement (each, “Judicial Action”) shall be governed by the law of the state of residence of the registered Administrative Contact for the Website as such laws are applied to agreements between Administrative State residents entered into and performed entirely within the Administrative State. You consent to the jurisdiction of federal and state courts within the Administrative State and to the venue in any Judicial Action brought against you in connection with breaches of this Agreement. You further consent to electronic service of process regarding any Judicial Action under this Agreement.